Laser for Fistula Surgery / Fissures
Some people also experience spasms in the ring of the muscle at the end of the anus which is known as the anal sphincter. A mostly anal fissure is suffered by infants but can affect a person of any age. A normal anal fissure is treated by the high amount of fiber intake and sitz bath but in some cases, it may require surgery or medications.
What causes anal fissure:-
Generally, anal fissure is caused by passing hard stools and large stools. These are some causes for anal fissure.
• Obesity and poor diet
• Chronic constipation
• Unhealthy anal intercourse
• Frequent diarrhea
• Anal intercourse
• Passing out large and hard stools
Treatment for anal fissure:-
Usually doctors diagnosis your anal fissure by the tip of the figure and sometimes also by visual inspection of your anus. The most common treatment for anal fissure is medicine and surgery.
In case of acute and light anal fissure, your doctor will recommend you pain relief medicine that will heal your fissure without any surgery. Mostly this acute anal fissure is caused due to constipation and bowel movements. In case of heavy or chronic anal fissure, your doctor will recommend surgery with some medication. Mostly nowadays, laser treatment surgery is performed by doctors the reason behind laser treatment are followed –
1. Less pain method of surgery.
2. No cuts and stitches
3. Fast recovery
4. Patient can move to a home on the same day.
5. Low chance of infection
6. No recurrence of anal fissure
How anal fissure is prevented?
An anal fissure can be prevented by taking simple preventive measures that are as follows :
• Keep anal clean and dry.
• Wash anus daily with lukewarm water gently with soap.
• Drinking plenty of water, eating fiber fruits.
• Do exercises
• Changing diapers frequently because fissures are commonly seen in infants and young.
• Take proper diet so that passing out of hard stools can be avoided